Email confidential resume to email@example.com
As a Tax Professional, you will prepare tax documents for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and/or trusts. Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzing data and preparing work papers based on professional standards,
- Securing and analyzing client tax data for use in the preparation and/or review of returns, and
- Participating in engagements involving income tax planning and compliance issues.
- CPA required,
- Demonstrated connection to or interest in living in the RGV – McAllen, Brownsville, Texas area
- Bilingual, English/Spanish, a +,
- 7 years of public accounting tax experience required.
Salary $50K – $60K DOE, USA work eligibility required.