Thrive with the deep roots planted by this prestigious bank!
Contact Anne Wilson at 361-883-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your Financial Management, Strategic thinking, and Communication skills to join the team of this well-established and growing bank in a culture of excellence! Outstanding benefits package includes 401K matching, full suite of health benefits, and 30 days of PTO/Holidays per year! Stability and upward mobility are the hallmarks of this exciting opportunity. As the Portfolio Manager you will supervise the mortgage operations team and:
- Continuously monitor current loans and credit lines to ensure compliance with terms and proactively manage risk/exposure and compliance with Credit Policy for assigned portfolio.
- Join relationship manager on business calls to gather proper documentation for establishing loan and deposit relationships to prospects/existing customers.
- Gather account information and analyze risk and profitability for the bank with assistance from the credit department.
- Direct and coach loan assistants for timely processing of executed documents, letter, and reports.
- Ensure credit review and risk rating practices are continuous, complete, and accurate.
- Monitor loan portfolios of existing customers and manage account performance and compliance with loan agreement and bank policies/procedures.
- Facilitate prompt, courteous and satisfactory problem resolution.
- Represent bank by involvement in community and civic activities.
- May identify cross-sell opportunities.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma is required
- 2 years prior Commercial Credit Analysis/Portfolio Manager experience
- Commercial lending experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent experience preferred
- Formal Credit training
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and other banking software