Email confidential resume to Anne Wilson, email@example.com
Quit sitting in traffic and come be a part of South Texas tradition as a valued member of this locally-owned community bank. Corpus Christi is “The Sparkling City by the Sea”, a coastal city which ranks as the 8th largest city in Texas and is the county seat of Nueces County. Corpus Christi is known for its beautiful beaches, sailing, great fishing, museums, churches, children’s activities, entertainment venues, and wonderfully friendly citizens.
Your role with the company
- To oversee the day-to-day operations within the loan administration department.
- Preparing loan documentation for commercial loans
- Assembly and verification of loan documents for accuracy
- Checking documents for proper vesting, legal descriptions, closing dates and signatures
- Requesting and analyzing UCC lien searches, real estate title reports, and credit reports.
- Closing loans with clients of the bank
- Ensuring that loan files contain documents with proper signatures, dates etc.
- Boarding the closed loan information onto the bank’s core computer system
- Imaging and properly indexing credit and collateral documents for storage
- Tracking and reporting document exceptions and approved & funded transactions
- Tracking and reporting loan review dates, customer financial statements, insurance & collateral
- At least 4 years as a Loan Administration Supervisor with a financial institution
- College Degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Strong working knowledge with loan and collateral documentation
- Outstanding communications and managerial skills
- Strong PC skills and working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Fiserv operation system, a plus.
- Have a “can do” attitude and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Have excellent customer service skills and be a creative problem solver.
Features and Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 K, with a 3% match
- Vacation and Federal Holidays
- Sick leave accrues
- Salary $80 – $90,000