Join this Quality Company for a High Quality of Life
This worldwide company began in the 17th Century and has evolved into a world-class leader doing business with pharmaceutical and chemical companies. The company employs 1100 worldwide with 45 full time employees locally who boast of a very safe and clean environment.
Features and Benefits
- Work is Monday – Friday. . . with an occasional Saturday
- Paid holidays and PTO plus
- Closed for business between Christmas and New Years’ holidays.
- Company offers benefits – health, medical, visual and dental insurance + LT and ST disability insurance
- 401 K program
Your role with the Company
The Quality Control welding inspector is responsible for overseeing. all the activities and duties of the welding staff and ensuring that everything is in proper working manner. This position’s accountabilities include welding inspections, by being able to prioritize, be thorough and detailed minded. This position must be both the internal and external champion of communication with the third-party inspectors and clients.
Corpus Christi is “The Sparkling City by the Sea”, a coastal city which ranks as the 8th largest city in Texas and is the county seat of Nueces County. Corpus Christi is known for its beautiful beaches, museums, churches, and entertainment facilities.
- Expertise and certifications in Welding
- 5 + years’ experience in welding inspection preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in working with pressure vessels
- Have a “can do” attitude and do whatever it takes to get the job done.