Opportunity as Big as the Texas Sky
Contact Anne Wilson, 361-883-3535 or email@example.com
Regional and well established financial institution (ranked top 100 U.S. banks) with deep Texas roots, located in the Permian Basin is seeking an experienced Commercial Loan Officer. The institution has the financial ability for loans of any size–whether Commercial Loan (including agriculture), Mortgage in-house and secondary market, Brokerage services, Online & Mobile banking, Investment Services, Retail Brokerage Services, Cash Management, and more…
As the Commercial Loan Officer you will not be hindered by “territories”–loans can be attained from any area within the bank’s footprint. Your role will be to originate and manage your own loan portfolio, with estimated 75% of your time offsite prospecting, entertaining, etc. You will also participate in the monthly Community Advisory Board at the bank to source leads.
This West Texas community has a reasonable cost of living, low crime rate, private and public schools, as well as colleges and universities.
The Desirable Candidate will Have:
- Expertise in Commercial lending
- At least 5 years as a commercial loan officer
- Experienced developer of leads and prospects, who has exceeded expectations
- 4-year Degree strongly preferred
The Bank Offers:
- Well-rounded compensation package including a competitive salary and the most outstanding 401K
- Annual bonus subject to performance and production
- Cell phone allowance and mileage
- Upward mobility potential